Nationwide Job recruitment for Customer Care Officers in a first generation bank, January 23rd 2014
Whyte Cleon Limited is an Indigenous Human Resource Outsourcing & Management Solutions provider in Nigeria with over 18 years business experience.
We are a solution based business consulting firm with focus on the provision of practical and well researched solutions to help our clients bridge the gap between Strategy Development, Talent Acquisition, Strategy Execution and Organisational Performance.
Whyte Cleon Limited – Our client, a first generation bank in the Nigeria economy seeks to recruit highly intelligent, young, well articulated and dynamic professionals with integrity for the following positions nationwide:
Job Title: Customer Care Officers (CCO)
- Attend to customers enquires promptly and efficiently
- Issue banker’s signature confirmation and reference letter as required
- Refer customers request beyond his/her limit to appropriate authority
- Process internet banking services and e-product request
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Business Service Manager.
- Good customer service skills
- Good relations skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good documentation and record keeping
- Good reading and listening skills
- Good dress sense
- HND Graduate only (Minimum Lower Credit)
- Age: Not more than 28 years
- Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage.
Application Deadline 29th January, 2014