Jobs Vacancy at Federal University Wukari For Bursar, Deputy Bursar, Taraba State in Nigeria,December 24th 2013
Vacancies: Bursar, Deputy Bursar
Federal University Wukari, Taraba State is one of the nine newly established Federal Universities in Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill vacancies in the following:
Rank: CONTISS (Consolidated)
- The applicant should possess a good Masters degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration and must, in addition, be a member of any of the following professional Accounting bodies: ICAN, ACA (E&W), ANAN, ACCA, CPA (USA). The applicant must be of the rank of at least Deputy Bursar/Director and must have had a minimum of fifteen (15) years post professional qualification and cognate experience, ten (10) years of which must have been spent in a University or similar Institution. Exposure to Professional Accounting Practice and a Post-graduate degree from a recognized University will be an added advantage
Position: Deputy Bursar
Rank: CONTISS 14
- A good B. Sc. Degree in Accounting plus membership of a recognized Professional Accountancy body with twelve (12) years post qualification experience or Masters degree in Accountancy plus membership of a recognized professional accounting body with twelve (12) years relevant experience.
- All Candidates must possess an NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate or Certificate of Exemption where applicable
- Salaries and Allowances attached to the various vacancies are the same with the approved Salary scheme for Federal Universities in Nigeria.
- Candidates who are awaiting results may not be considered and need not apply,
- Computer literacy is required for all officer cadres and above.
Method of Application:
Candidates should forward two (2) hard copies of the following documents:
- Word processed (not handwritten) application indicating position and qualification applied for.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant credentials.
All documents should be addressed to:
Federal University, Wukari
Katsina – Ala Road,
The Curriculum Vitae should, among other information, include the following in this order:
- Full Names (Surname first in capital letters).
- Plate ft Date of Birth.
- Nationality, State of Origin & Local Government Area.
- Present Postal Address/GSM Nos./E-mail Address.
- Marital Status.
- Educational Institutions attended with Dates.
- Academic Qualifications obtained with Dates.
- Professional Qualifications obtained with Institutions and Dates.
- Work Experience including full details of former and present post(s).
- For Academic Staff Applicants, full details of teaching and research experience, service to the nation and immediate community where applicable,
- List of Publications where applicable,
- Honours/Distinctions; Extra-Curricular Activities,
- Position applied for.
- Names and addresses of three Referees/References.
- Candidates should forward their applications in an envelope with the position applied for clearly indicated on the left-hand corner.
- Candidates should also request three Referees to forward their reference letters under separate covers to the Registrar, Federal University Wukari. The referees should also be requested to indicate the candidate’s name, position applied for on the left hand corner of the mailing envelop.
- Hard copies of the applications and supporting documents must reach the Federal University Wukari through the address stipulated above.
Please note that only Candidates who submit hard copies of their applications and supporting documents on or before 3rd February, 2014 will be considered.