Ecobank Nigeria Plc provides a world class multi-cultural and multilingual high performing environment that allows people to excel and reach their potential. We are committed to employing and retaining the best talents in Africa. There is no other more exciting place to build a career than Ecobank.
Ecobank Nigeria Plc – Graduate CV/Resume Submission Nationwide
Equal employment opportunity
Ecobank maintains a talent based recruitment and selection system and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, color, age, national origin, marital status, ancestry, physical challenges and/or disability status. The bank affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in line with all applicable laws wherever it maintains presence. Candidates must possess the right to work wherever job openings for which they are most suited occurs. It is not the practice of Ecobank to sponsor or process work permits for candidates.
Ecobank encourages a healthy balance between work and life by offering the following:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Maternity Leave
- Compassionate Leave
- Study leave
- Subsidized loans
- Free health screening
- Healthcare Management
- Free access to gyms, etc.
- Free counseling facilities
- Paid child education
- Sponsored Club/Gym Participation
- Free Life Assurance Cover
- Company Support in major family life situations*
To be considered employment at Ecobank contact us or submit your resume, please email to: Recruitment@ecobank.com
- you submitting your resume does not guaranty a job placement but only gives you an edge of been employed at the company when a position that match your field is vacant.
- Ecobank offers one of the best competitive benefits packages in Africa.
- Our bonus scheme and many other short and long term incentive programs form an important part of our performance-driven compensation culture.